Shipping Policy in Detail
• We currently deliver to more than 90000 Pincode in India on Prepaid orders across India.
• Our shipping and delivery lead times vary by destination, and the typical lead times are as shown below:
Destination Shipping Time (A) Delivery Time (B) Total time for delivery (A+B)
Mumbai 1-2 working days 3-5 working days 4-7 working days
U.P/West Bengal 2-3 working days 6-8 working days 8-11 working days
Rest of India 2-3 working days 3-4 working days 5-7 working days
• As mentioned above, we ship most items within 3-5 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores or our suppliers. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 7 working days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining unshipped part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded, in the manner you have made the payment*.
• We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
• To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies
• While we strive hard to deliver on time, due to the load with the couriers, estimate a delay of 2-3 days.
• While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
• If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care or at email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
• Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations
In the event we have to cancel any items in your order, if you have paid using a credit card your credit card shall not be charged for the above cancelled item(s). If you have paid using a debit card/net banking, your bank shall be instructed to refund the amount within 2 working days. However, the actual credit to your account will depend on your banks processing time, which may be 7-15 days. If you do not receive a credit within this time, please check with your bank and let us know if you face any issues with the same
Do you deliver internationally?
Rangamaati does deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world. We use DHL, DTDC, India Post or FEDEX to deliver your shipments safely and timely to you.
Who would be responsible for paying local taxes in countries outside of India?
Customs Duty & other international taxes etc. if applicable will have to be borne by the customer according to the laws of the land.
Refunds will be made in the same mode that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of Cancellation of the Order. In other cases, it will be made thru' Online transfer to your bank account.
Please note: No Return or Refund for Customised Products e.g. Nameplates
Return / Replacement Policy
Rangamaati has a well defined Replacement Guarantee Policy. In case of complaints regarding the Product that comes with a warranty from the Manufacturer, the Customer may refer the issue to the concerned Manufacturer. He may also inform Rangamaati and adequate support would be provided regarding the same.
If the Product is received in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, the Customer should refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call the Customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Customer Order ID. Rangamaati will ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Customer to ensure that the original product tag and packing is intact when it is sent back.
Apart from the Conditions reserved herein above, the following Products shall not be eligible for return or replacement viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the Product;
• Any Product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the Product at the time of delivery;
• Any Product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to Products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
What are the modes of refund available after Cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference.
There are two modes of refund:
Rangamaati Reward Points - If you choose this option, the amount will be added to your Rangamaati Points in the 'Reward credit' component.
Back to Source - In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.