We believe that a digital divide exists between the small producers of India and the e-commerce marketplace. We are trying to address this issue.
We created a social enterprise to provide a marketplace for artists artisans and women entrepreneurs to sell the products created/designed by them. This is a community movement supported by many ambassadors and mentors.
If you would like to get involved in this mission, please read the FAQ below:
eMalhar.com is a social enterprise providing an online platform for artisans artists and women entrepreneurs to sell their products created/designed by them. We believe that a digital divide exists between the small producers of India and the e-commerce marketplace. We are trying to address this issue, by eliminating middlemen. eMalhar.com is completely free service for qualified sellers. Additionally we are also getting involved in different grassroots initiatives to support our artisans and promote and protect India’s rich and vibrant heritage.
People who like craft and art and love to help an artisan, artist or an entrepreneur. The Ambassador/Mentor program is a way for us to connect with likeminded people, while helping with different grassroots initiatives. Our Ambassadors/Mentors represent eMalhar and its initiates in their cities & communities and help us grow through word of mouth. They brainstorm with our team on new ideas, give feedback, write blogs and get some sneak peeks along the way.
It is simple...You can pick ANY one of the following to be part of this vibrant community:
- Spread the word about eMalhar in your community, campus, network, family, those random Facebook friends…
- Wear our swag around townGive feedback and brainstorm with us/fellow ambassadors.
- Attend and help organize eMalhar events to connect with other eMalhar ambassadors.
- Share our news and store/product links in social media.
- Suggest a seller or product.
- Conduct an exhibition.
- Help an entrepreneur to create a store.
- Write a blog related to eMalhar project.
- Write a blog about an artisan, artist or an entrepreneur.
- Write a blog about an art/craft form in India.
- Coordinate a special project to promote Emalhar.com.
- Help an eMalhar store on search engine optimization.
- Provide us ideas or advice to better serve our sellers and buyers.
- Get some birthday love.
- Opportunity to help someone in need.
- Special offers from our sellers on special products you love.
- Connect with other ambassadors/mentors.
- Opportunity to be nominated and featured as ambassador/mentor of the Week.